Sr. Security Engineer (CISSP)
|Salary:||Flexible W2 or C2C|
Senior Security Engineer (Identity and Access Management)
Looking for strong Microsoft, Cloud and Azure experience with some sort of MS Cert and a CISSP.
Client will give preference to candidates that can be hired directly!!! (US Citizens and Green Card holders strongly prefered)
Sr. Security Engineer (More highly skilled)
- Strong Microsoft, Cloud and Azure background along with Certs listed
Provide overall SME guidance, definition and facilitation for management privilege credentials.
- Responsibilities include advocacy and support of the enterprise’s IT strategies, identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context, analysis of the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement, and the development of strategies aligning IT to business.
- Architects interface across all business areas, acting as visionaries to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
- They conceive strategies, solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute security solutions.
- They are involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
- Additional responsibilities may include the establishment of the overall architectural viewpoints and the establishment and oversight of organization standards and policies.
- Architects/Sr. Security Engineer identify major system interfaces, business capabilities needs, and existing architecture weaknesses and opportunities for systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (I.e., MIS, CIS)
- At least five years of related IT experience OR at least ten years of related IT experience without the Bachelor's Degree.
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry (e.g., emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, open-source initiatives, systems design and systems Product Integration.
MSCE, MCSS and/or MCITP Certification
Active Directory Infrastructure Management
Directory Integration with MS Azure via AD Azure AD Connect
AWS based cloud architecture
Identity and Access Management Skills
Hands on experience with Federation, OAuth 2.0 SAML
Please send qualified resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org