Our client is currently seeking a Product OwnerApply for this Job
- Be the Product Owner of one or more scrum teams.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Collaborate with the business and the development team to understand requirements and create epics and user stories.
- Develop, maintain and prioritize the product backlog and ensure that the backlog.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Ensure that development work maximizes value and is aligned with overall business and product strategy.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience, integration and dependencies.
- Be an Agile champion.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation by making suggestions to improve work systems, processes and procedures used in terms of service, accuracy of output, responsiveness etc.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure successful product roll outs and releases.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience working as a Product Owner.
- Proven ability to manage products in a complex environment.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A collaborative team player attitude.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a positive and upbeat demeanor.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
Let’s talk about the Perks.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally.
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year and four weeks after your first year.
- Opportunity to participate in our international staff exchange program after your first year.
- Free language classes, taught in-house.
- Free workout classes, taught in-house.
- A restaurant and bar right in the building.
- Discounts on travel.
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more.