*IT PROJECT MANAGER III
Job Role- IT Project Manager III
Location- Chicago, IL
Duration- 7-12+ months
- Project Manager with at least 8+ years of experience working on large-scale infrastructure projects ranging from end-user device field deployments, server/VM, network LAN/WAN/WLAN, telecommunications/Voice, and back-end data center implementation all to support application development, remediation and go-live. This individual needs to have the experience to easily move from project to project without needed too much ramp up time.
- Additionally, candidates must have proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information in both oral and written form. Have the ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing, fast paced and dynamic environment. Must have in-depth experience working with application developers, infrastructure engineers and project stakeholders tactfully communicating and controlling scope. The candidate must have proven track record of being able to drive projects successfully, managing all aspects of a diverse, moderately complex to complex technical projects including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, and cost. Provides a single point of contact for the projects. Develops project charters, detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct team and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Coordinate management and delivery of large-scale Telecommunications and Infrastructure projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Define and initiate projects, develop communication plan, manage schedule and all phases of the project through close-out.
- Must meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Must be detail-oriented, dedicated, and be able to work under pressure in a fast- paced environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is required. (preference would be someone with an engineering background, some financial training or education, possibly a minor in finance)
- 8+ years of experience working on large-scale infrastructure projects ranging from end-user device field deployments, server/VM, network LAN/WAN/WLAN, telecommunications/Voice, and back-end data center implementation all to support application development, remediation and go-live.
- Provide Leadership in the following areas:
- Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice Gateway and VoIP Technologies
- Call Center Technologies: UCCE, Genesys ACD, Genesys IVR/GVP, Voice Reporting, CTI Bridge, Verint, NICE call recording, Voice WFM, SIP, IVR(24/7), Turrets
- SBC Session Boarder Controller, Genesys, Cisco CM, Cisco Voice Gateways
- Carrier IP Trunking and Reporting
- Voice Monitoring tools.
- This position is 100% onsite, no remote will be permitted.
- PMP certified and some Agile training is preferred
If you’re not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; definitely feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested.
Shubhra Saxena, Senior Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087 **
( (610) 619-6187 | Toll-free (1800-339-8318 extn. 133 | email@example.com
people powered business solutions