Digital Platform Manager
|Location:||West Conshohocken, PA|
The Digital Platforms Manager is responsible for building and implementing a successful digital strategy for the development and management of multi-channel digital marketing initiatives including online, mobile, social, email, text, search, display, platform integration and digital content development.Apply for this Job
- Articulate, prioritize, assess, lead and implement a future vision for the digital space that aligns Y-owned digital platforms and marketing technology with established goals to enhance user experience, distribute Y content and grow membership and brand awareness
- Improve digital marketing processes and performance, grow online audience and creates new connections with members
- Maintain, improve, manage and update content across the website
- Effective and constant communication with branch liaisons to ensure accurate site information.
- Routinely monitor Google Analytics (and other digital platform analytics), establish baseline KPI’s, create and distribute useful analytics reports for each platform, and adjust and enhance the overall organic and paid marketing direction to ensure each goal and objective is being met
- Manage all social media platforms and content and be on-site at major events for social posts/lives
- Be the main contact for all social posts from branches
- Maintain Intranet content for Marketing & Digital properties
- A continued commitment to member satisfaction by ensuring excellent Member Experience, working in tandem with Operations and BI units.
- Meeting all deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Maintain knowledge of Association policies and procedures, risk management, safety practices and applicable laws and keep them up to date on all platforms as needed
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by CMO.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, HTML and content development
- Working knowledge & experience with Google Analytics, Wordpress, Drupal, basic search engine optimization and social platforms.
- Understanding and use of basic HTML
- Experience with image manipulation and optimization for web and digital platforms
- Experience with the correct use of hashtags, geotagging and other social and digital content tools
- Exhibit strong leadership skills; possess a passion for member service, building and maintaining a culture of member service excellence