LOA Benefits Specialist
Our client is currently seeking a LOA Benefits SpecialistApply for this Job
9+ months contract to hireThis job will have the following responsibilities:
-Internal Data Integrity and Records Management
•Responsible for auditing leave records to ensure accuracy; resolve escalated payroll inquiries and work closely with payroll to ensure LOA components of employee pay is accurate.Qualifications & Requirements:
•Responsible for ensuring PTO, PPL and LOA time is properly reflected in timekeeping system through regular audits.
•Validates workday status while on leave by utilizing zero hours report and security reports and make updates, as necessary.
•Coordinates return from leaves with appropriate security teams including physical and system access to ensure smooth transition back to work. Customer Service and Case Management
•Partners with vendors, supervisor, and employee relations representative to evaluate and research issues regarding basic LOA matters.
•Coordinates return from leave with ER and Manager for job posting or training schedule.
•Provides excellent, efficient and courteous service while interacting with customers from all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge & understanding of HR principles & practices.
- Experience with LOA, FMLA, Benefits and employment law.
- Experience working with HR, Payroll and Timekeeping systems (preferably Workday)
- Ability to manage multiple assigned priorities concurrently and handle pressure situations effectively and professionally.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact and work cooperatively with others
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving, Decision-making, and Critical thinking skills