vice president, enterprise accounts
The Judge Group, ranked the 13th largest IT staffing firm in the United States, is seeking a Vice President, Enterprise Accounts to hunt and break new business. This is a strategic sales role focused on selling our portfolio of technology, talent and learning solutions across various industries including the financial, healthcare and life sciences sectors.
- Hunting and breaking national/enterprise accounts in the region.
- Developing strategic account strategies and solutions for our clients, as well as influencing account growth within our existing enterprise accounts on an international basis.
- Integrating the entire portfolio of services across Judge, providing a coordinated communication, management and delivery approach for national and international clients.
- Work in concert with executive leadership and EVP, Sales in leading and facilitating regional
strategies and action plans for the Enterprise Accounts Program.
- Cultivate and expand existing strategic accounts through frequent communication and executive/senior level client visits and working with local teams to develop new opportunities.
- Evaluate potential business opportunities by leveraging existing successful client projects, networks and initiatives.
- Lead efforts to develop national accounts into global accounts
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 7 years of professional services experience, development of a sophisticated penetration plan and account strategies.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, consultants and management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop business relationships.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building the business and the capacity to overcome obstacles.
What Judge will provide you?
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees; also, extremely committed to organic growth and helping you grow and gain market share in your region
- Industry leading recruiting and sales training programs which will help ramp up your new staff faster
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- Superior technology and state of the art Applicant Tracking System
- Superior back office to help you spend more time selling and developing your staff
- 4500+ consultants across the nation with whom you will have an opportunity to collaborate
- Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly and financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- Direct line to the Judge executive team
- Management and leadership training throughout the year
- Generous marketing budget to build the Judge brand in your region
- Opportunity for continued career growth in regional leadership roles
- Uncapped commission plan
- Generous client entertainment budget
- The ability to earn 2 promotional trips annually and other quarterly incentives
- Car allowance/cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
To learn more or submit a resume contact Dennis Judge, Jr. at email@example.com or (610) 667-7700 x 1565.