Posted : July 24, 2021
Job Type : Contract
Salary : Competitive
Category : Healthcare
Are you a GNAL - Registered Nurse looking for a Remote role while helping patients nationwide? Well, look no further! Our client is in need of Remote working Registered Nurses to work a inbound Medical Call Center (GNAL). We have multiple shifts with multiple days available. Sound like the perfect job for you? Great! Send your resume to me now at: Mthum02@judge.com and see the details below!
Scope of Role:
We are planning for a new hire class of temporary contract nurses starting on September 7. The end date for this work is planned for January 8 with the possibility to extend beyond that date.
All schedules are in the central time zone, however nurses can be located in any time zone within the US. Training will be Monday through Friday, 830am to 430pm central for 4 weeks including 17 days of classroom training and 3 shifts of precepting.
· Primarily an inbound medical call center open 24x7/365, including holidays
· RN will be communicating with eligible Veterans by phone
· RN will used evidence-based guidelines, algorithms or protocols provided by client to Subcontractor to direct Veterans to the most clinically appropriate level of care, including, but not limited to: self-care, VHA/contracted providers, urgent care, VA specified tele-urgent care, emergent care or Veteran’s crisis line
· Answer general questions, enrollment checks, general support for nursing staff and directing Veterans to the clinically appropriate level of care, utilizing VA’s provider locator tool for the Community Care Network providers
· Nursing Degree (RN); unrestricted
· License in state of residence - MUST BE COMPACT STATE
High speed (minimum of 30+ Mbps download / 5 Mbps upload speeds), “hard wired” internet
· Minimum of three (3) years’ clinical experience
· Prior experience supporting inbound medical call center
· Compact or multiple-state licenses
Love this Role? Send your resume to me now at: Mthum02@judge.com
Join OurWinning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.