Posted : January 27, 2020
Division : Learning Solutions
Judge Learning Solutions
Judge Learning Solutions, a subsidiary of The Judge Group, specializes in instructor-led (ILT) training delivery (IT and professional Development), custom learning & performance solutions, custom eLearning & ILT course development, performance support, performance consulting, blended learning, managed training servicesand electronic medical records training & support. Judge has delivered learning solutions to countless companies across the globe. With a sharp focus on sustainable performance, we know how to engage employees through learning and create measurable, bottom-line impact.
Judge Learning Solutions is looking for Account Executives centered in major Judge markets around the United States including but not limited to Dallas, Austin, Denver, Phoenix, Seattle, Boston, NYC, and DC. This position will be responsible for new business development, creating sales and an account plan for territory management, specifically selling Training Services and Custom Learning Solutions, as well as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and creating new ones.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a sales background (training sales is a major plus), particularly with experience selling learning or training solutions to director-level management at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Generate new business through telephone calls and participation in networking organizations/events
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business
- Secure qualified opportunities from existing and new clients
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
- 5+ years as an Account Manager (training services experience is a major plus)
- Strong account penetration / business presentation / effective sales and marketing background
- Proven sales track record – Account Manager / Business Development
- Ability to develop and grow national and/or mid-market accounts
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Winning culture with a fun, friendly and team oriented environment
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission and bonus with six figure earning potential
- Ability and incentives to cross sell technology, talent and learning solutions
- Generous client entertainment allowance
- Car allowance and cell phone reimbursement
- Incentive trips to exclusive vacation resorts
- Quarterly sales contests/incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.