Posted : January 22, 2020
Division : Learning Solutions
Judge Learning Solutions, a subsidiary of The Judge Group, specializes in instructor-led (ILT) training delivery (IT and Professional Development), custom learning & performance solutions, custom eLearning & ILT course development, performance support, performance consulting, blended learning, managed training services and electronic medical records training & support. Judge has delivered learning solutions to countless companies across the globe. With a sharp focus on sustainable performance, we know how to engage employees through learning and create measurable, bottom-line impact.
Judge Learning Solutions is building out its staff augmentation capability and presence in a variety of markets which are currently underserved. Our staffing offering spans across all industries and companies; it is focused mostly in the L&D (learning and development) and OCM (organizational change management) disciplines.
The Account Executive main focus is to seek out new clients who have a need for additional resources to help them bring their projects to a successful completion.
Account Executive -Staff Augmentation:
- Drives Sales: Works independently and with staff augmentation sales leader to identify new prospects, present to those new client prospects, and close opportunities to staff L&D or OCM resources in designated markets.
- Manages client relationships: Monitors, communicates, and achieves the client’s desired service levels; manages scope; monitors client satisfaction with placed resources and works with clients to overcome any challenges; ensures that we manage and meet client expectations.
- Drive new talent acquisition: Working independently, and in tandem with Judge Learning recruiting, to build out a stable of local market resources in the L&D and OCM capabilities.
- Plans for and manages the work: Creates prospecting plans, schedules, and manages his/her own prospecting and client outreach, and captures activity/ results in the related databases.
- Proposal Writing: If required, writing or assisting in the development of client proposals and SOWs as they pertain to staff augmentation.
- Drives Growth: Works to strengthen client relationships, to ensure client satisfaction, and partners with other business developers/sales people to identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Ensures Quality: Works with client team to understand and define quality standards and ensure that our contracted resources meets and/or exceeds those standards. Vet all resources prior to presenting to client.
- Resource Management: Managing and monitors staff/contracted resources compliance with payroll and other related processes.
The Project Manager has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Master’s degree is desired
- Minimum of 5-7 years of L&D, OCM or Sales experiences
- Significant experience in the learning and development industry, preferably providing services within the learning & development field
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.