Division : Learning Solutions
Judge Learning Solutions, a subsidiary of The Judge Group, specializes in instructor-led (ILT) training delivery (IT and Professional Development), custom learning & performance solutions, custom eLearning & ILT course development, performance support, performance consulting, blended learning, managed training services and electronic medical records training & support. Judge has delivered learning solutions to countless companies across the globe. With a sharp focus on sustainable performance, we know how to engage employees through learning and create measurable, bottom-line impact.
Judge’s Custom Learning Solutions practice consists of a team of experienced, high-performing designers and developers that create award-winning custom learning solutions for a variety of industries and companies – many within the Fortune 500. Custom products include highly interactive instructor-led training, cutting-edge eLearning, performance assessments, learning and system needs analyses, competency profile development, and curriculum mapping.
The Associate Instructional Designer:
- Supports the development of online courses using Articulate 360, Storyline 3 and Captivate 9, or other development tools as required.
- Works with Judge clients on their learning and development projects.
- Designs and develops multimedia and interactive course components, such as guided practices, interactive activities, knowledge checks and assessments.
- Ensures designed courses are consistent with applicable team and client standards using brand guides and checklists.
- Assists lead in recommending effective instructional strategies to enhance courses.
- Independently executes instructional strategies from inception to development.
- Develops work product free of programming, spelling, grammar, and graphical errors.
- Provides end-to-end instructional design support on learning projects.
- Employs ID best practices in the execution of project deliverables, including design documents, content outlines, workshop materials, performance support tools, and eLearning modules.
- Supports the identification—and if needed, the creation—of media assets.
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension skills.
- Keeps others informed, as well as responds, in a timely manner.
- Interacts and communicates effectively using online collaboration and meeting tools.
The Associate Instructional Designer has:
- Degree in a related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design.
- 1-3 or more years of experience in training or instructional design
- Prior experience with learning technology solutions and eLearning design software; experience working with rapid design solutions.
- Collaborative work style with ability to solicit input, influence, and support decision making.
- Project management skills.
- Strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.