Posted : December 16, 2019
Division : Staffing & Search Services
As a Director, you will be responsible for leading a team of account executives in the generation, development and account management of all business within the a specific market. You will hire, train and mentor a team of account executives, while also forecasting/ managing a P&L and marketing Judge. You will devise and execute a business plan to drive revenue and cultivate key strategic customer relationships. You will develop and implement effective marketing/sales campaigns, assist in the completion of customer requests for bids and proposals, while also meeting and/or exceeding the minimum requirements for sales activity and revenue goals.
The Director is responsible for the development of your sales desk while also overseeing the team’s development and growth of a customer base through strategic outside sales activity. This includes building relationships with key hiring managers, negotiating all business terms, and securing partnerships that are mutually beneficial to both the Judge Group and our customers. As Director, you are also responsible for managing a team of other account executives in the successful engagement of existing customers, while driving them in the continuous cultivation of prospective customers.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a proven business development and management background within the staffing industry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience selling contract, contract to hire and direct hire staffing solutions to clients on a regional and/or national basis.
- Competitive, energetic and motivated business development executive with 5-7 (minimum) years of sales experience in IT staffing
- Proven relationships in the marketplace and book of business
- The ability to build your own sales desk – lead by example
- Marketing and developing company brand recognition through direct selling, networking, advertising, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus and passion for selling services of value
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and manage client relationships
- Experience preparing and presenting winning proposals
- Hiring, developing and mentoring sales & recruiting staff
- Successfully forecasting and managing P&L
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong desire to make cold calls, prospect, qualify and close business at the C-level and line management levels
- Ability to travel extensively within territory
- Experience selling IT staffing or technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
What Judge will provide you:
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- 9,000+ consultants across the nation
- The opportunity for growth with a well formulated career
- Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly and financially rewards it’s employees for achieving a high level of success
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- Superior technology and state of the art Applicant Tracking System
- The ability to earn promotional trips and other monthly/quarterly/annual incentives
- Car allowance/cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.