Division : Learning Solutions
Judge Learning Solutions, a subsidiary of The Judge Group, specializes in instructor-led (ILT) training delivery (IT and Professional Development), custom learning & performance solutions, custom eLearning & ILT course development, performance support, performance consulting, blended learning, managed training services and electronic medical records training & support. Judge has delivered learning solutions to countless companies across the globe. With a sharp focus on sustainable performance, we know how to engage employees through learning and create measurable, bottom-line impact.
Judge’s Custom Learning Solutions practice consists of a team of experienced, high-performing designers and developers that create award-winning custom learning solutions for a variety of industries and companies – many within the Fortune 500. Custom products include highly interactive instructor-led training, cutting-edge eLearning, performance assessments, learning and system needs analyses, competency profile development, and curriculum mapping.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of an assigned client(s) program of work.
The Project Manager:
- Drives Sales Support: Works with sales team during the sales process. Attends and leads client demo calls with sales representatives. Leading client demos to speak on best learning and development practices.
- Manages client relationships: Monitors, communicates, and achieves the client’s desired service levels; manages scope; monitors client satisfaction with placed resources and works with clients to overcome any challenges; ensures that we manage and meet client expectations.
- Plans for and manages the work: Creates project plans, schedules, distributes and manages the work, monitors risk and creates mitigation strategies, is always looking for continuous improvement opportunities. Ensures utilization and profit margin targets.
- Manages projects: Monitors and reports burn rates to the client monthly, manages the engagement budget and discusses with the client monthly, tracks contracts/SOWs and contractor work orders as needed.
- Proposal Writing: Writing or assisting in the development of client proposals and SOWs
- Drives Growth: Works to strengthen client relationships, to ensure client satisfaction, and partners with business development to identify new business opportunities.
- Ensures Quality: Works with client team to understand and define quality standards and ensure the team meets and/or exceeds those standards.
- Resource Management: Managing and monitors remote internal and external resources.
- Enforces process adherence: Ensures that all team members apply Judge’s proven processes to drive quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Provides feedback to Judge Leaders on opportunities for process improvement.
The Project Manager has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Master’s degree is desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management Experience
- Significant experience in the learning and development industry, preferably providing project management services within the learning & development field
- Instructional Design experience desired
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.