Division : Staffing & Search Services
Are you looking to kick off your sales career in the fields of Technology or Healthcare with a prominent firm in one of the fastest growing industries? How about working for a fast paced and financially sound organization that is experiencing high growth and provides excellent training, innovative technology and multiple career paths and offers high earnings potential? If so, then the Judge Group could be for you…
The Judge Group is one of the largest IT & Healthcare staffing firms with over 50 years of experience. We are privately owned and provide a diversified portfolio of world-class technology, talent and learning solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across the globe. Our annual revenues exceed 500MM and our professionals work across 30+ offices in the US, Canada, and India.
Everyone starts their career at Judge as a Recruiter. In this role, you will:
- Source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media
- Build relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources
- Conduct personal interviews via phone, video, and in-person to qualify candidates for open positions with our top clients
- Perform thorough reference checks
- Negotiate pay rates
- Interact with and attend certain client meetings
Every recruiter has an exciting career path at Judge. Your experience gained as a recruiter develops key sales skills including relationship building, negotiations and gaining an understanding of technical terminology that will prepare you to represent our services as an Account Executive. Within 9-12 months and upon becoming highly successful in recruiting, you can be promoted to an Account Executive, or continue in recruiting and join the ranks of lead recruiter, delivery manager or a recruiting management path.
Recruiter Minimum Requirements:
- 4-year degree or relevant work experience
- Key Traits: Energetic, competitive, motivated, confident, persistent, organized, commission-oriented/money motivated and strong desire to succeed
- Telephone sales or telemarketing experience preferred
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.