Posted : December 16, 2019
Division : Offshore IT Solutions
The Judge Group, headquartered in Wayne PA, is searching for a senior administrative assistant to provide support for two of its senior-level executives.
- Performs diverse and advanced administrative support and secretarial duties for executive management, specifically Executive Vice Presidents and above
- Overseeing the EVP’s calendars which includes: scheduling meetings, phone calls, interviews, and appointments
- Assist with preparation for client meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Coordinate domestic/international travel, calendar maintenance, create travel itineraries, schedule meetings and interviews, fill out and submit expense reports, place requisitions in internal systems, as well as coordinate interviews and internal candidate travel
- Collecting and preparing documents for monthly reviews of field offices and senior sales executives
- Taking ownership of complex projects as they are assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support at an executive or management level
- Exemplary planning and time management skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communicator, and customer service oriented
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of projects
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion confidentiality
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload including working evening hours when necessary
- High level verbal and written communications skills
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.