Division : Staffing & Search Services
The Judge Group, ranked the 12th largest IT staffing firm in the United States, is seeking a Vice President, Enterprise Accounts to hunt, break and build enterprise accounts. This is a strategic sales role focused on selling our portfolio of technology, talent and learning solutions across various industries including the financial, healthcare and life sciences sectors.
- Hunting and breaking national/enterprise accounts in the region.
- Developing strategic account strategies and solutions for our clients, as well as influencing account growth within our existing enterprise accounts on an international basis.
- Integrating the entire portfolio of services across Judge, providing a coordinated communication, management and delivery approach for national and international clients.
- Work in concert with executive leadership and EVP, Sales in leading and facilitating regional Strategies and action plans for the Enterprise Accounts Program.
- Cultivate and expand existing strategic accounts through frequent communication and executive/senior level client visits and working with local teams to develop new opportunities.
- Evaluate potential business opportunities by leveraging existing successful client projects, networks and initiatives.
- Lead efforts to develop national accounts into global accounts
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7 years of professional services experience, development of a sophisticated penetration plan and account strategies.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, consultants and management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop business relationships.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building the business and the capacity to overcome obstacles.
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Generate new business through telephone calls and participation in networking organizations/events
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business
- Secure qualified opportunities from existing and new clients
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
- 3+ years in an Account Executive role within professional services
- Strong account penetration / business presentation / effective sales and marketing background
- Proven sales track record – Account Manager / Business Development
- Ability to develop and grow national and/or mid-market accounts
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What Judge will provide you?
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis
- A well formulated career with exceptional opportunity for growth
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- Fast paced, performance-based organization that publicly and financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- 50 years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- 9,000+ consultants internationally
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.