Division : Staffing & Search Services
The Judge Group, a market leader in IT and Healthcare professional services, seeks a Vice President, Strategic Accounts to join its executive sales team. The Vice President, Strategic Accounts plays an essential role in our company’s growth by leading sales efforts for the acquisition of select Fortune 100 accounts. Celebrating our 50th year in business, Judge provides world-class consulting, learning, and talent solutions to companies across the USA, Canada, and India.
Location Options: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Washington D.C.
- Lead sales efforts for the acquisition of select Fortune 100 accounts, through marketing and personal selling of all of Judge’s services
- Build an annual $50MM+ sales pipeline of consulting, training, and staffing services
- Identify new target clients and build account acquisition strategies to position Judge as a new supplier/client partner through research, relationship development, client meetings, and entertainment events
- Target C-Level, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Human Resources, and VP/Director-level contacts
- Be an expert in all of Judge’s capabilities, our client’s industries, current trends, and solutions
- Manage RFP process for opportunities in pipeline; will require extensive business proposal writing skills and creativity in developing and communicating solutions
- Present our brand via in-person presentations and meetings, phone conferences, and on-line presentations
- Negotiate contracts and close opportunities
- Attend quarterly industry conferences to develop leads, networking opportunities, and develop relationships
- Expand and integrate Judge’s entire portfolio of services within existing accounts, coordinating cross-division communication, management and delivery of our services for customers
- Cultivate and expand existing portfolio of select accounts through regular communication, quarterly business reviews, and executive/senior level client visits
- Collaborate personal sales efforts with local Judge offices and regional sales teams
- Monitor delivery in accordance with contractual SLAs in concert with all regional staff
- 10+ years of staffing and consulting industry experience leading business development efforts of Fortune 100 accounts
- Demonstrated success as a top sales producer; developing an annual sales portfolio of $10MM+
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Knowledge of emerging technology and trends including: AI/ML/RPA, Block Chain, Cyber Security, Cloud, Agile/DevOps
- Must have a strong network of qualified buyers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with marketing via social media; strong presence on LinkedIn
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.