Cloud is on everyone's mind these days. Whether you're a small business wanting to outsource infrastructure or looking to leverage a simple pay-as-you-go payment model, or a large enterprise trying to minimize CAPEX wherever you can, 90% of the time, there's a cloud configuration that fits your needs. We have the experience and expertise to advise you on the best solution, help you implement it and make sure you are getting the most from it.
Our experienced team of architects are well-equipped to understand your needs, why you want to migrate to the cloud, what your obstacles will be, what your options are, and how much effort and time will go into getting you there. Our technology services team has piloted many cloud migration efforts, often after thorough assessments, roadmap creations, and continuous progress reviews. Such endeavors have included:
- Legacy Modernization projects involving moving assets and systems to the cloud.
- Application Modernization projects involving updating existing application code with cloud-aware integrations and leveraging cloud services to improve application components.
- Development of cloud-ready applications.
Cloud Decision Trees
The definition of a cloud roadmap is often mistakenly approached on a very high level, making blanket assumptions about systems within the organization. The architects at The Judge Group have designed methods to efficiently analyze your applications, assets, and networking architecture to provide the best recommendations, taking into account (including but not limited to):
- Change management
- Technical skills required
- Conformance to company policies
- PII, HIPAA, or other compliance regulations
- Inter-system dependencies
- Load capacity
- Reliability (uptime)
- Support SLAs
- Long term costs
- Short term costs
- CAPEX goals vs. OPEX goals
- Return on investment
- Impact of technical debt
To accomplish the analysis of these aspects Judge typically provides the following services:
- Assessments of existing assets and cloud roadmaps to determine eligibility for cloud.
- Interactive cloud assistance applications to determine the ideal cloud service model to leverage, on which platforms, with which hosting model, and through which provider.
- Finding, if deemed necessary, the best hybrid configuration.
- Building detailed and comprehensive roadmaps and implementation plans to follow recommended actions and achieve ideal results.