management consulting & pmo
When business strategy and IT strategy are in harmony, organizational performance improves, maximizing ROI. Judge's seasoned management consultants and project management experts can help you derive full value from IT investments, including software, hardware, people and process.
Our approach is always tailored: we match our consulting talent to your technology landscape, industry, culture, and processes, and we assure that projects are realistically structured and solutions efficiently deployed base on your business needs. Judge's business architects and analysts solve the right problems and assure buy-in and cooperation from all stakeholders.
Our PMO team manages solution delivery. Judge project management experts are PMI and Agile Certified and have extensive industry experience in healthcare, financial, retail, construction and government/public services. We use industry-standard tools and enable tight integration with development and lifecycle management software. We believe in Agile software development approaches and can help you take advantage of Agile/Scrum.
Analysis and Requirements
Keeping business context top-of-mind helps us identify and follow the true drivers of project work. To minimize bureaucratic processes, we work to capture the right documentation with thoughtful elicitation, business stakeholder identification and management, as well as technology stakeholder coordination.
Team Coaching and Integration
Whether a process or organization requires change for strategic reasons or to accommodate business, regulatory or consolidation constraints, we can help with guidance on SDLC process adoption, organizational change enablement, and metrics for teams and individual performance.
Process Tools and Technologies
We maintain expertise in the tools your business needs to manage projects and enable collaboration across teams in enterprise environments:
- Project and portfolio management platforms
- Code, release, and lifecycle management tool integration
- Requirements management and traceability tools
- Agile project management and development tools
Process & Organizational Change
- Agile, Lean, and related process adoption
- Software development practices
- IT and PMO organizational design
- Dashboards, campaigns and demonstrations to drive adoption of change efforts
To help you effectively manage projects from inception to closure we provide critical tools, templates and processes. The components of our Agile delivery framework include:
- Agile Values - Key drivers behind the use of Agile/Scrum, conveyed via training, coaching, and mentoring
- Agile Principles - Key activities of an Agile project from inception to closure
- Agile Tools- Documents, deliverables and artifacts that support Agile projects from inception to closure. Our framework enables you to connect all the dots of an Agile development project.