Are you solutions-oriented with a desire to help enterprises around the world? Do you excel in an energetic, collaborative professional setting? Judge might be the place for you.
At Judge, we cultivate an inclusive environment that empowers our employees to produce their best work. Our core values shape our corporate culture.
- Collaboration: We work well with others toward a common goal.
- Dependability: We do what we say and finish what we start.
- Empowerment: We help others belong and become who they are meant to be.
- Perseverance: We’re persistent in our pursuit of excellence.
- Caring: We care about and do what is right for our customers, community, and colleagues.
Our Commitment to Your Growth
As a family-owned business, we’re not just a high-performing team, but a high-performing family. Through building relationships and our cultural commitment to caring, we support one another.
We want to help you take your career to the next level. With best-in-class training, ongoing professional development, and opportunities for growth and advancement, we are committed to your success.
Employee Benefits with You in Mind
We believe in supporting you to live your best life in and out of the office. In addition to competitive salaries and a comprehensive health/dental/vision benefits package, we offer employees:
- Care: Wellness and health advocacy programs
- Vacation: PTO
- Investments: 401(K) and tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups: Safe spaces to address diversity and inclusion issues and build connections (Women’s Empowerment, PRIDE, People of Color, and Young Professionals)
- Opportunities to Give Back: Judge supports several local and national charities and communities through our corporate partnerships, including National Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WEBNC), National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), The Trevor Project, and Light the Night Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Recruiter Associate Program
Are you interested in joining a close-knit team behind a global mission? Learn more about our Recruiter Associate Program.
We’re looking for intellectually curious people who are passionate about helping others discover their dream job. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and are seeking the potential for unlimited financial and professional growth, then let’s talk.
Business Development Representative Program
Are you looking for a clear career advancement path to business development? Judge’s Business Development Representative (BDR) Program provides an opportunity for Judge recruiters to move into business development sales roles in as little as six months. No formal staffing industry recruiting or sales experience is required.
Meet the Team
Dennis F. Judge Visit Dennis F. Judge on Linkedin
Executive Vice President, Talent Acquisition
Jeffrey DeLucia Visit Jeffrey DeLucia on Linkedin
Director of Talent Acquisition
Meghan Roberts Visit Meghan Roberts on Linkedin
Vice President, Talent & Organizational Development