Division : Consulting Services
Judge Group Financials
- Assist with reviewing monthly Balance Sheet to ensure accuracy.
- Currently, the statement of cash flow is done quarterly on the consolidated Judge Group financials. Develop a quarterly cash flow statement for each company balance sheet to help us determine cash flow by company.
- Provide GAAP guidance on recording special situations and transactions.
- Perform periodic reviews of business unit accounting including project accounting requirements.
- Review project accounting divisions WIP and inventory monthly.
- Review revenue recognition for project accounting divisions monthly.
- Review and make recommendations to the monthly accounting closing process to speed up the time it takes to close.
- Assist with annual outside financial audit.
- Assist in reviewing the equity roll-forward accounting.
- Assist in special projects requested by the CFO.
- Perform a regular internal audit of accounts payable.
- Assist with ensuring the new accounting system, Agresso, is accurate as different modules come online.
- Review monthly financials for proper accounting procedures and accuracy
- Track invoices from India
- Assist with statutory filings and audits. Note: Judge India has separate auditors from Judge US. Statutory filings are numerous, complex
- Update the Corporate Directory information as needed.
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.