Skip to content
Arrow left IT Staffing

Work Visa and Sponsorship Support

United States Work Visa Logo

For candidates who require sponsorship or work visas, Judge will work with them to make sure they get the support they need to get started in their new role. Judge supports the following:   


  • H-1B Specialty Occupations sponsorship (Initial H-1B cap filings for exiting Judge employees in another nonimmigrant status as well as H-1B transfers)
  • TN sponsorship for Canadian and Mexican citizens 
  • E-3 sponsorship for Australian citizens 
  • Student Curricular Practical Training (CPT) sponsorship 
  • Green Card sponsorship for qualified workers after one year of employment with Judge 
  • Student STEM Optional Practical Training (OPT) sponsorship if the client allows 
  • Student First Year OPT if the client allows and the project is completed within the validity period of the OPT (does not require sponsorship) 
  • We also support placement for virtually any nonimmigrant with a valid Employment Authorization Document (EAD) who does not require sponsorship (H-4, L-2, J-2, Asylum Applicants, Green Card Applicants, etc.). We review these for any potential issues that would interrupt employment (EAD close to expiration with no renewal pending being the most common)