Business Analyst (Contract Management)
Contract to hire
Priority: experience with contract management software
DescriptionThis position is responsible for providing technical and operational support to the Enterprise Network Solutions Contract Management Department. Perform tasks that include developing and managing the Legacy Load projects for a Contract Management solution; develop and facilitate training; documenting system functionality; testing new development; and maintaining project plans, issue logs, and status reports. Also lead or participate in the project meetings and work groups that could include multiple, simultaneous projects.
Manage the relationship between ENS and internal/external client organizations in business and technical environments.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor and 2 years of business, training or project management experience OR 6 years of business, training, or project management experience.
- Experience working with Apttus/Emptoris/ or another Contract Management Program
- Experience in the development of training materials.
- Experience documenting and following process flows
- Experience facilitating groups and delivering presentations.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience working with all levels of the organization