IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager is primarily responsible for the successful delivery of IT applications, infrastructure or security projects. Performs necessary daily project management tasks including estimates, project schedules and status to drive on time, on budget, on scope deliverables. This position is located in the King of Prussia, PA office.
Please contact Gabriel at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
**W-2 Candidates Only**This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage projects related to the development, deployment and upgrade of IT systems and software.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously which require the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Work with various stakeholders to define business and systems requirements.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of the SDLC, business processes, risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, set internal controls which mitigate risks, and identify related opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate the use of technology-based tools and methodologies to review, design and implement products and services.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of all project artifacts.
- Develop project plans, documenting the actions necessary to define, prepare, integrate, and coordinate all subsidiary plans into a project management plan.
- Monitor and control project work, monitoring and controlling the processes used to initiate, plan, execute and close a project to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan.
- Manage contracts and vendor relationships.
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships and communication.
- Provide executive status updates via meeting and/or via email.
- Prepare detailed, thorough and polished documentation for executive level review.
- Contribute to closing projects and finalizing all activities across all the project management process groups to formally close the project or project phase.
- Document project progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, and successes to maintain project course.
- Determine changes and/or corrections and implement as appropriate or approved.
- Adhere to PMO standards for project documentation, deliverables, and management.
- Accountable for network protocols, security, operating systems, infrastructure, and enterprise licensing
- Work closely with multiple application development teams to facilitate creation of requirements, design, sizing metrics, and related cost of project hardware, software, storage, and resources.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10+ years relevant work experience as a Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business management, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience managing medium to large Information Technology
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- PMP Certification, preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), preferred
- Recent experience with direct hands-on project management of IT Infrastructure projects
- Experience with managing projects involving any of the following concepts: Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence, and other data transfer technologies, Service-Oriented Architecture or Microservices, User experience/interface of client-facing web applications, preferred