|Type:||Temp to Hire|
|Location:||Tysons Corner, VA|
Our client is currently seeking a Technical RecruiterApply for this Job
Technical Recruiter Job Description
As a Recruiter, you get to:
• Be part of a brand-new team and grow with the company!
• Work closely with the Capture and Proposal team to support the RFP efforts
• Work closely with Program Managers to fully understand specific job requirements
• Perform all facets of full life cycle recruiting, from sourcing, qualifying, screening, interviewing
• Recruit potential candidates through creative sources our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Make a LOT of phone calls!
• Make new connections and build relationships phenomenal people
Characteristics that will make you a successful:
• Enjoy connecting with people
• Detail oriented, loves tracking the data and analysis
• High energy loves to work in a fast-paced environment
• Does not shy away from numbers and healthy competition
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• You have the personality where you must win! You’re obsessed with being above average!
• You know success goes beyond the nine to five and you strive for success!
To join our family you must:
• Support recruitment of candidates for Harmonia's proposals, including screening applicants, managing process of sharing candidates’ qualifications/CVs with proposal teams and technical units for review, communicating and managing relationship with candidates during the full cycle proposal recruitment process
• Identify key personnel from the RFP's
• Take ownership of the proposal recruiting function
• Format key personnel resumes
• Participate in the kick off meetings to identify resources
• Implement strategies to develop a pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of need using a variety of approaches, including research on LinkedIn and other sources to identify new candidates on an ongoing basis and then obtain their resumes
• Prepare various reports and other duties as assigned