Education/Instructional Consultant (1-2 years)
Sales and Marketing-focused Instructional Design Consultant is responsible for collaboration with internal L&D and business resources to understand business performance gaps and learning needs; manage overall curricula project initiatives, including needs analysis, and designing and developing relevant adult learning solutions for the business. The scope may include instructional design and development for Instructor-Led, Web-Based, and blended solutions; consulting with L&D and business resources; project management activities.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of instructional design experience is required with an educational background in adult learning, human capital or business consulting.
- Proficiency in e-learning software (e.g. Captivate, Storyline)
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and emerging instructional design trends.
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructor-led and eLearning design.
- Effective communication in visual, verbal and written form.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to identify appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently on complex initiatives.