Corporate Communications Associate I
Our Client is looking for a Corporate Communications Associate I
Collaborate with a variety of teams at Client including Legal, Investor Relations and PR to create compelling communications messages and executes communications.
Develop written materials including messaging guidelines, targeted emails and internal reference materials.
Create partner value proposition, positioning and messaging for the partner program portfolio of initiatives that get launched routinely.
Drive alignment and internal communications for new partner program initiatives and key programs.
Manages internal communication and web pages to ensure accuracy and relevancy
Manages targeted emails to partner ecosystem and works cross-functionally through approval process
Tracks and reports metrics to optimize operational execution
Solid communication skills, verbal and written.
Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully while keeping an eye on the details.
Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in high-stress environments.
- 2-4 years of partner marketing or communications experience at an Enterprise Software (or Cloud) company,
- experience with partner programs especially understanding of reseller, system integrator and ISV partner business model a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to influence stakeholders.
- Passionate about partners, possessing the drive to achieve quick results, and have the capacity to assume increasing responsibility in a highly successful, fast-paced global organization.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive them to successful completion, with a wide range of stakeholders and tight timelines.
- BA/BS degree required (Marketing, Communications or Computer Science / Software Engineering).
- Working knowledge of G Suite product suite a must.