Share this post
Celebrating Pride Month
A message from Marty Judge, III, Chief Executive Officer, The Judge Group.
As we celebrate Pride Month, I wanted to reiterate The Judge Group’s commitment to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all our employees and the clients we work with, including those who identify as part of the LGBTQIA+ community.
This past year, we put a renewed focus on efforts to ensure that we are living up to that mission:
- We formed several employee resource groups (ERGs) to provide information and awareness around important issues.
- This includes our Pride@Judge ERG that focuses on providing information to the Judge team on all things related to the LGBTQIA+ community.
- I have personally taken the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion pledge.
- We held our first company-wide Day of Understanding in April to open a dialog with our Judge family to discuss topics in a safe and productive way.
- This included several discussions focused on the issues facing the LGBTQIA+ community and their allies.
- We are providing training to better educate all our employees around issues related to our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals, including:
- New hire training that clearly states that the nondiscrimination policy includes gender identity and sexual orientation and provides definitions illustrating the policy.
- Supervisors undergo training that includes gender identity and sexual orientation as discrete topics and provides definitions illustrating the policy.
- We are reviewing our internal policies to make sure they are inclusive and welcoming of all communities.
- We are celebrating Pride Month this June with a collection of events, activities, and educational sessions culminating with Judge’s Inaugural Pride Walk benefiting the Trevor Project.
These are just the start. I remain personally committed to building a safe working community that welcomes, includes, and respects all people, regardless of gender identification or sexual orientation—not only this month, but every day of the year.
We stand with and support members & allies of the LGBTQIA+ community and will continue to work to make Judge a welcoming environment for all people.
Share this post
Keep in Touch
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.