We Are Hitting the Road for the 2015 Spring Career Fairs
Judge is looking across the country for the best entry-level talent, and those interested in starting a career in the rewarding professional services industry as a recruiter. Students will have the opportunity to speak with Judge representatives to learn about their experiences, opportunities with The Judge Group, available benefits, and to ask any questions that they may have. If you're extroverted, motivated and like the idea of helping people find their dream jobs, come visit our team under the Judge Group banner at your local career fair.
- 28th – University of South Florida, University of Georgia, Florida State University
- 29th – Rutgers, University of Virginia, NYU, Michigan State
- 2nd – Texas A&M
- 3rd – Villanova, Syracuse
- 4th – UCF
- 5th –Seton Hall
- 9th – Penn State
- 12th – West Virginia
- 17th – James Madison University
- 18th – University of Oklahoma
- 19th – George Mason
- 25th – University of Houston, West Chester University
- 26th - University of Delaware
- 4th – UMASS
- 20th – Catholic University
- 24th – Ohio State
- 26th – Towson, Rider
- 1st – Bridgewater State
- 2nd – University of Connecticut, University of Rhode Island
- 8th – Monmouth University
- 30th - University of California Irvine
* Dates are subject to change, and additional appearances are likely.
Judge offices can be found across the country, from San Francisco to Boston to Houston (and 27 others).If you cannot attend one of these career fairs, but are still interested in learning about the opportunity of working for Judge, please call our team at (888) 228-7162 or email email@example.com.
By: Ryan Miller
Keep in Touch
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.