Judge Secures Spot as Global Financial Services Company's #1 Ranked Vendor
The Judge Group engaged a leading global financial services firm, one of the largest banking institutions in the U.S., as an IT staffing partner. Within one year, and against eight legacy suppliers, Judge established itself as the company’s #1 ranked vendor.
The Challenge: Identifying best-in-class IT staffing vendors
A leading global financial services firm undergoes an evaluation process at least once every five years to ensure its supplier base is made up of best-in-class vendors and that its contingent workforce consists of top talent. As part of this evaluation, the company was considering some new technology talent vendors. The company required a partner with a national footprint that could meet its high standards for technology talent and projects. At the time, the vendor base consisted of seven national vendors and one regional vendor that focused on the company’s largest locations in New York and Ohio.
The Solution: A dedicated delivery center and resources across each market
The company approached The Judge Group to participate in a rigorous evaluation as a potential new vendor in the program. With over 35 offices across the U.S., Canada, and India, along with its banking and financial services industry expertise, Judge was uniquely positioned to meet the company’s requirements.
Judge undertook an intensive internal evaluation and developed a customized resource allocation process for the company. In order to fully support one of the company’s largest locales, Judge built a dedicated delivery center that included devoted local and national account management. Additionally, Judge allocated a team of resources across each location in the U.S. to support the company in each of its markets.
The Result: Multiple project successes leads to #1 ranked vendor status
Within one year and against a field of legacy suppliers, Judge established itself as the company’s #1 ranked vendor in the program. Judge bested other vendors in the following categories: hires, bulk buys, compliance, attrition, conversion to FTE, service-level agreements, subs, and internal hires.
Judge has since completed multiple projects for the company, including:
- Operations – Judge provided 19 project managers to help keep up with a growing workload of business and technical requirements writing projects.
- Mortgage Banking – Judge sourced 28 technology professionals for application development, regulatory projects, cyber security initiatives, and document management.
- Technology and Risk – Judge supplied 15 technical writers to re-write standard enterprise-wide procedures and processes for access requests from clients.
- Commercial Banking – Judge supported a companywide initiative to move departmental operations to a new, less expensive location with 28 resources ranging from project managers and developers to business systems analysts and QA professionals.
- Global Payments – Judge provided 19 professionals in a large Midwest city to build two Agile delivery teams comprised of developers, business and quality analysts, scrum masters, and onboarding coordinators, to meet the client’s aggressive delivery schedule.
In addition to technology and talent solutions, the company is also utilizing Judge Learning Solutions, a division of The Judge Group, for training projects including:
- Mainframe Bootcamp – Two training programs customized for newly hired college graduates working in the Card Services team to serve as orientation for their specific job requirements.
- Spring Training – Training for several teams of developers to better utilize the Spring framework.
- Scrum Master Training – Training for Agile team members to obtain Scrum Master certification.
- Custom 5-day Hadoop Admin and Developer Course – Training to position team members to perform tasks as an administrator and developer within Hadoop to better embrace and utilize Big Data.
- Agile Transformation Training – Training for 750 Scrum teams (7,500 FTEs) across the U.S. and India as well as white glove instruction for executives and leaders.
The Judge Group continues to outperform the company’s pool of suppliers and works with the company on a wide variety of technology projects.
Related Case Studies
Game Developer in Search of Skilled IT and Creative Professionals for Highly Anticipated Franchise Release
A leading American video game developer, home to a major video game franchise, required additional IT and creative professionals to help develop a highly anticipated franchise release. The company is dedicated to creating incredible science-fiction experiences and anyone they brought on to augment their permanent staff needed to share the same appreciation for the craft.
Help Desk SOS: Streamlining IT and Infrastructure Support
Realizing the key to accelerating their business hinged on better supporting their employees’ help desk and infrastructure support, this multinational investment bank turned to The Judge Group for an outsourced managed services IT solution.
Direct Hire Candidate Sourcing for Major Retailer
One of the world’s largest sheet music retailers needed to fill two senior IT positions responsible for developing and launching multiple innovative projects.