Posted : December 16, 2019
Division : Consulting Services
The Judge Group is looking for smart, experienced, and competitive Solutions Architect to join our growing team across North America. Celebrating nearly 50 years in business, Judge provides world-class technology, talent and learning solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across the United States, Canada, India and China.
Solutions Architect will be responsible for supporting the sales process as well as technical consulting work with customers in selling and supporting company products, services and solutions
This role will work with the sales team and be for developing a detailed analysis of needs, identification of business problems and the development of appropriate solutions and financial justification to achieve business objectives working with the marketing, development and services teams as applicable. You will also be responsible to make presentations and product demos to clients, prepare POC, customize and configure the product as per specific client needs.
- Work with the sales team to provide expert services for pre-sales activities such as product demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, Business Value Analysis and Solution Description Designs
- Proactively scope and architect the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ requirements and recommend solutions that optimize value for the customer prospect
- Establish the validity of a solution and its components and create proof of concept where required
- Identify the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in the design
- Generate implementation plan with appropriate timelines for QA and testing as required
- Act as the liaison between Sales and Professional Services for knowledge sharing of the opportunity and development of professional services estimates
- Facilitate smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design
- Represent the company as a technical expert with customers; share knowledge in area of expertise and links to related technology areas
- Provide training and development to sales team to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
- Manage all aspects of the company’s global demonstration tools, developing them out to align with the company’s industry focuses
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must possess excellent business and industry acumen and be able to speak to the latest trends, technologies, and solutions
- Ability to write SQL Queries
- Experience with Web Services SOAP and RESTful either writing code or using tools such as SOAP UI or Postman
- Familiarity with cloud or experience using or configuring cloud services in particular AWS
- Familiarity with basic security principles
- Ability to read code
- Technical Bachelor’s or Advanced degree
- 10+ years’ experience in technical consultative selling and account management
- Technical and solutions experience in appropriate industry
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Join Our Winning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.