My experience and personal relationship with my recruiter has been great. He has been extremely professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful throughout my assignment. I have no hesitation recommending Judge to anyone.
Judge Healthcare, is a leading provider of customized healthcare staffing solutions to healthcare and medical organizations throughout the country. We deliver the highest quality healthcare professionals to our clients including health systems, health plans, ACOs, PBMs, health clinics, behavioral health, home health, medical device, pharma/bio-pharma, and healthcare technologies. Our medical staffing services consist of executive search, physician recruitment, nursing staffing, direct placement, contract, healthcare temps, contract-to-hire, per diem/travel/locum tenens, in-home/facility assessments, on-going case management, and project management opportunities across the healthcare spectrum.
Healthcare Staffing Services
COVID-19 Vaccination Staffing
Now that a vaccine is available, Judge can help you take the extra step in protecting your employees, students, citizens, and the community-at-large.
- We work with public policy experts and community, civic, and government officials to staff and be part of vaccination stations and centers.
- We recruit, train, and have licensed certified vaccinators available. They can be on-site in as little as 48 hours.
- We can provide registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacist, and other medical professionals.
- We can assist with vaccinations on school grounds, elderly care centers, public administration buildings, pharmacies, workplaces, and other designated locations.
- We follow the strictest of protocols and prescribed practices for care and safety.
Judge Healthcare’s highly experienced travel nurse recruiters work with nurses to place them in an ideal environment. As a leading travel nurse agency, we strive to make the entire process as easy as possible for our nurses. Some of the benefits of working with Judge Healthcare:
- Easy Submittal Process
- Weekly Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Benefits
- Customized Contract with Travel & Salary Packages Built Specifically for You
- Onboarding and Compliance Assistance
- Knowledgeable Recruiters and Excellent Credentialing Specialists
- 1,000s of Openings Nationwide in All Settings
Travel Allied Health
Judge Healthcare provides travel staffing opportunities across the allied health spectrum. Our recruiters are seasoned veterans who understand the unique challenges when it comes to travel allied healthcare positions. As an established staffing company with over 50 years of experience, Judge Healthcare has helped countless healthcare professionals advance their careers. Some of the travel allied healthcare positions we place include:
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)
- Medical Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Social Workers
- Respiratory Therapists
- OR Techs
- Clinical Lab Scientists
Identifying and attracting top talent requires a rigorous approach and during our 50 years we have developed best practices including market analysis, brand awareness, assessing executives’ ability to be successful in specific roles & situations, a thorough understanding of different industries & functional roles, and the ability to match the best talent to organizations where they are most likely to succeed.
Our deep industry and functional knowledge along with a proven executive search and assessment tools helps us identify leaders who best fit your organization’s unique needs and will have both an immediate & long-lasting impact.
HIM and Medical Coding
Judge Healthcare provides the best Health Information Management (HIM) and Medical Coding Talent on the market. Our HIM and coding service offerings consist of thousands of consultants nationwide providing solutions for this highly specialized revenue cycle niche. Whether you need medical coders, HIM auditors, clinical documentation improvement specialists, trauma or cancer registrars, HIM Managers, or risk adjustment specialists, Judge has you covered. Our specialists are AHIMA and/or AAPC certified depending on your needs. Our expert consultants are also versed in both the provider and payer side, so we can provide the tailored solution. Our HIM and Medical Coding service offerings include:
- Large Scale Medical Coding Solutions
- Niche hard-to-find customized searches
- Permanent Placement Contingency Searches
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- HIM Project Based Work
- Risk Adjustment and Data Validation Solutions
The health of your workforce is crucial to keeping your business operating as normally as possible. Judge Healthcare helps you maintain business continuity while keeping employees protected. We provide healthcare screeners and processes to your location in a manner that’s fast, simple, and certain for you.
- We recruit, train, and have screeners on-site in as little as 48 hours.
- We manage the daily scheduling process for our screeners.
- Our screeners perform temperature screening and conduct questionnaires.
- Our screeners make pass-fail decisions and alert your designated point-of-contact on decisions made.
- Our screeners maintain entrance & exit logs and deliver end-of-day/shift records.
Judge Healthcare specializes in providing Registered Nurses, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, LPNs/LVNs, Social Workers, Medical Assistants, and Certified Nursing Assistants to work in Acute Care Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long-Term Care Centers, Rehab Facilities, Behavioral Health Centers, Drug & Alcohol Facilities, Home Health & Community Health, Urgent Care Clinics, and may other provider-based facilities. We service a large client base - from many of the largest health systems in the nation to stand-alone physician practices. Our service offerings include.
- Travel Nursing
- Per Diem/Local Based Nursing
- Allied Healthcare Staffing
- Permanent Placement Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Locum Tenens
On-Site Medical Testing
The Judge Group offers in-depth, on-site COVID-19 testing services to further assure you and your employees of a safe and healthy operating environment. We follow a linear, certain process that includes:
- Recruiting and on-boarding of qualified healthcare professionals
- Providing of recommended/required PPE and test kits
- Training of clinical staff and scheduling of staff and patients
- Creating the order for flow of testing location
- Maintaining a sterile work environment free of cross-contamination
- Proper handling of specimens and readying specimens for day-end transport to lab
- Providing test results within 48 hours
- Daily self-evaluations
- Online appointment scheduling
- Test results reporting and analytics
- Medical billing
As a leader in search and staffing, we cover every segment of the healthcare market and take pride in our ability to exceed our clients' expectations. Our allied staffing experts will match you with the most appropriate candidates through careful screening, interviewing, and the quality assurance process. We also expedite licensure in all 50 states, provide malpractice insurance coverage, and handle all transportation, housing, and necessary paperwork. Some of the Allied Healthcare positions we place include.
- Case manager
- Masters of social work
- Physical therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Respiratory therapist
- Speech-language pathologist
- Physical therapist assistant
- Certified occupational therapist assistant
- Radiologic technologist
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Ultrasound technologist
- Cardiovascular technologist
- CT technologist
- MRI technologist
- Pharmacy technician
- Medical technologist
- Medical laboratory technician
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Pharm Tech/s
Our Physician Review specialists are an integral part of the utilization management team, ensuring delivery of quality & cost–effective care, member/provider satisfaction, and quality outcomes. Our professionals are board certified in a medical specialty by ABMS and have current unrestricted state medical licenses. They have previous utilization review experience with managed care, Medicare Advantage, & Medicaid, are UR / QI trained & certified, and have working knowledge of Milliman Guidelines & InterQual. Positions can be remote or office based. Some of the tasks our professionals perform include.
- Review denials of care based on medical necessity
- Review utilization management cases and communicate the decisions to the member and provider
- Peer-to-peer and/or appeal case reviews
- Serve as a resource and support to the medical management staff
- Ensure timely and consistent response to members and providers
- Attend meetings as appropriate; including medical director meetings, QI committee, and subcommittees as assigned
Judge Healthcare specializes in providing Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants on a Locum Tenens basis. By allowing our doctors to work their own schedule, without the long-term commitment of a permanent position, we provide the flexibility they seek and the opportunity to travel the country all while making a fantastic income. We provide Locum Tenens to:
- Acute Care Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Long-Term Care Centers
- Behavioral Health Centers
- Urgent Care/Primary Care Clinics
- Surgery Centers
Available Healthcare & Medical Staffing Options
Our healthcare and medical recruiters are ready to match your company’s needs to one of our millions of professionals, whether you need a part-time or full-time resource for 3-months, 9-months, or 2 years.
If your company is looking for a full-time employee but isn’t ready or able to commit to a permanent position right now, our temp-to-perm staffing is the ideal fit. We’ll find the right talent that’s able to work with your team on a temporary basis until you are able to bring them aboard as a permanent employee.
Our permanent placement practice specializes in the placement of premium, in-demand, emerging technology talent on a direct hire basis. At our core, we help managers acquire better talent using a more reliable and consistent search process.
Top executives are vital to the success of any organization and finding the right fit for these senior executive and C-Suite roles isn’t an easy process. Our executive search recruiters take an exhaustive approach through functional expertise, local focus with national reach, and modern search practices – we market, match, and sell our client’s employment brand and opportunity to their desired candidate community, regardless of industry.
What’s the Benefit of Healthcare Staffing Services?
Healthcare workers are more important than ever and finding the right talent can be a challenge. Working with a healthcare staffing agency provides a variety of benefits to organizations looking to hire the right professionals on a contract, temp-to-perm, or permanent placement basis. Working with a staffing partner helps companies save time by not having to search and qualify candidates on their own. Agencies promote your openings and use job boards and their own database of talent to narrow the candidate list to a few qualified matches. Another benefit of working with a staffing firm for your nursing, medical, and healthcare talent is that benefits are provided by the firm and you can focus on filling out your team with the best talent. Working with a reputable healthcare staffing firm can help you save time, resources, and dollars while ensuring you and the company look good and are meeting your goals on-time and on-budget.
When healthcare organizations have gaps in their staff due to skill shortages, seasonality, extended leaves of absences, or other reasons, they turn to travel healthcare professionals to fill in those gaps. Judge Healthcare specializes in placing travel nurses and other travel allied health professionals. Judge works with health systems, home health, hospice care, hospitals, medical centers, rehab facilities, school districts, and other organizations to support staff needs on a temporary basis.
Frequently Asked Questions about Healthcare Staffing
Healthcare staffing agencies help companies across many industries find and hire the best talent available to fill their open roles. Companies that have urgent needs for staff don’t have the time or resources needed to search, source, and qualify candidates; they often look to healthcare staffing firms to fill those needs. Agencies rely on their in-house databases and vast networks of medical, nurse, and healthcare talent pools to provide the best candidates that fit the company’s talent needs and budget requirements. They handle payment to the contract employee and cover any additional fees.
Nurse staffing agencies work with hospitals and other healthcare facilities to provide nursing talent for open roles on a permanent or temporary basis. In many locations, there is a shortage of nursing talent and facilities have trouble filling their open positions. A nurse staffing agency will tap into their network, use job boards, local connections, and long standing relationships to contract with certified and registered nurses to fill a variety of roles across a wide range of hospital and healthcare settings.
Healthcare staffing agencies work with companies to place professionals in a variety of roles. Typically, that is on a contract, temp-to-perm, or direct placement basis.
Every need and search for healthcare recruitment is unique, but most searches follow a prescribed process. At Judge we take a 6-step approach to our recruiting.
- Goal Discussion – Clear understanding of the position, business need, corporate culture, and any special requirements.
- Targeted Searches – Utilizing a team of recruiters to search for talent in several ways that include but are not limited to our proprietary database and AI & machine learning matching of ideal candidates, social media outreach, tapping into personal & corporate networks, advertising across job boards & other platforms, and pipeline development & referrals.
- Candidate Screening – Using a series of techniques including phone / face-to-face / virtual interviews, skills tests, reference checks, and technical assessments, Judge makes sure any candidates presented are right for the job and the company.
- Candidate Selection & Submission – Submitting worthy candidates with a comprehensive overview, resume, skill match summary, availability, and rates & expectations.
- Offers & Onboarding – once an offer is presented and accepted, our in-house compliance teams is able to complete the necessary background checks & drug screens and prepare the new hire to begin work.
- Performance Evaluation & Relationship Management – candidate care and communication are critical to any successful engagement. Through personal and regular outreach to the candidate and hiring manager, we are able to assess, correct, and ensure the highest levels of contractor retention.
- Fill in short-term employment gaps in places with a shortage of care
- Administer care, medication, and vaccines
- Respond to patient inquiries and concerns
- Collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Create and contribute to medical records
- Often work for independent staffing agencies
- You must have an RN degree and one year of experience as a nurse
- Contact an agency that places travel nurses
- Have all required paperwork ready
- Identify your preferences (i. facility, location, type of care, etc.)
- They are helping close the gap, amidst a nationwide shortage of qualified nurses
- Mandatory nurse ratios decrease patient mortality
- They increase patient safety and quality of care
- Patient satisfaction is improved
- Greater staffing flexibility for hospitals and healthcare centers
- They have job resources from coast to coast
- They can pinpoint which locations have the greatest need
- They can offer valuable information upfront (i.e. salary range, cost of living, etc.)
- They help save time on job search, paperwork, sending resumes, and interview follow-ups
- Recruiters advise, educate, and mentor travel nurses before and after assignments
- Flexibility — personal and professional
- Higher salary and benefits are possible
- The ability to travel to new and exciting places
- Variety in career experience
Featured Healthcare Staffing Video
The Judge Group is the perfect firm. Large enough that is has access to a huge pool of extremely talented professionals but small enough to add that extra above-and-beyond personal touch that separates them from their competition.
Global Humanitarian Organization
I joined Judge and the experience I had was amazing. They always answered all my questions or addressed my concerns and a representative would have one-on-ones with me. Would love to work with them again.
Explore Other Services & Solutions
Join OurWinning Team
Searching for an opportunity to work for a growing, family-owned business? Judge Healthcare is always looking to add driven, performance-oriented recruiting and sales professionals to our team. Click the button below to get started.Apply Now
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.