My experience and personal relationship with my recruiter has been great. He has been extremely professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful throughout my assignment. I have no hesitation recommending Judge to anyone.
Judge Healthcare, a HITRUST CSF Certified company, is a leading provider of customized clinical workforce solutions to healthcare organizations throughout the country. We deliver the highest quality healthcare professionals to our clients including health systems, health plans, ACOs, PBMs, health clinics, behavioral health, home health, medical device, pharma/bio-pharma, and healthcare technologies. Our services consist of executive search, physician recruitment, direct placement, contract/temp, contract-to-hire, per diem/travel/locum tenens, in-home/facility assessments, on-going case management, and project management opportunities across the healthcare spectrum.
Healthcare Staffing Services
The health of your workforce is crucial to keeping your business operating as normally as possible. Judge Healthcare helps you maintain business continuity while keeping employees protected. We provide healthcare screeners and processes to your location in a manner that’s fast, simple, and certain for you.
- We recruit, train, and have screeners on-site in as little as 48 hours.
- We manage the daily scheduling process for our screeners.
- Our screeners perform temperature screening and conduct questionnaires.
- Our screeners make pass-fail decisions and alert your designated point-of-contact on decisions made.
- Our screeners maintain entrance & exit logs and deliver end-of-day/shift records.
On-Site Medical Testing
The Judge Group offers in-depth, on-site COVID-19 testing services to further assure you and your employees of a safe and healthy operating environment. We follow a linear, certain process that includes:
- Recruiting and on-boarding of qualified healthcare professionals
- Providing of recommended/required PPE and test kits
- Training of clinical staff and scheduling of staff and patients
- Creating the order for flow of testing location
- Maintaining a sterile work environment free of cross-contamination
- Proper handling of specimens and readying specimens for day-end transport to lab
- Providing test results within 48 hours
We also use the latest in testing & mobile-enabled lab Integration technology that enables:
- Daily self-evaluations
- Online appointment scheduling
- Test results reporting and analytics
- Medical billing
Identifying and attracting top talent requires a rigorous approach and during our 50 years we have developed best practices including market analysis, brand awareness, assessing executives’ ability to be successful in specific roles & situations, a thorough understanding of different industries & functional roles, and the ability to match the best talent to organizations where they are most likely to succeed.
Our deep industry and functional knowledge along with a proven executive search and assessment tools helps us identify leaders who best fit your organization’s unique needs and will have both an immediate & long-lasting impact.
HIM and Medical Coding
Judge Healthcare provides the best Health Information Management (HIM) and Medical Coding Talent on the market. Our HIM and coding service offerings consist of thousands of consultants nationwide providing solutions for this highly specialized revenue cycle niche. Whether you need medical coders, HIM auditors, clinical documentation improvement specialists, trauma or cancer registrars, HIM Managers, or risk adjustment specialists, Judge has you covered. Our specialists are AHIMA and/or AAPC certified depending on your needs. Our expert consultants are also versed in both the provider and payer side, so we can provide the tailored solution. Our HIM and Medical Coding service offerings include:
- Large Scale Medical Coding Solutions
- Niche hard-to-find customized searches
- Permanent Placement Contingency Searches
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- HIM Project Based Work
- Risk Adjustment and Data Validation Solutions
Judge Healthcare specializes in providing Registered Nurses, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, LPNs/LVNs, Social Workers, Medical Assistants, and Certified Nursing Assistants to work in Acute Care Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long-Term Care Centers, Rehab Facilities, Behavioral Health Centers, Drug & Alcohol Facilities, Home Health & Community Health, Urgent Care Clinics, and may other provider-based facilities. We service a large client base - from many of the largest health systems in the nation to stand-alone physician practices. Our service offerings include.
- Travel Nursing
- Per Diem/Local Based Nursing
- Allied Healthcare Staffing
- Permanent Placement Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Locum Tenens
As a leader in search and staffing, we cover every segment of the healthcare market and take pride in our ability to exceed our clients' expectations. Our allied staffing experts will match you with the most appropriate candidates through careful screening, interviewing, and the quality assurance process. We also expedite licensure in all 50 states, provide malpractice insurance coverage, and handle all transportation, housing, and necessary paperwork. Some of the Allied Healthcare positions we place include.
- Case manager
- Masters of social work
- Physical therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Respiratory therapist
- Speech-language pathologist
- Physical therapist assistant
- Certified occupational therapist assistant
- Radiologic technologist
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Ultrasound technologist
- Cardiovascular technologist
- CT technologist
- MRI technologist
- Pharmacy technician
- Medical technologist
- Medical laboratory technician
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Pharm Tech/s
Our Physician Review specialists are an integral part of the utilization management team, ensuring delivery of quality & cost–effective care, member/provider satisfaction, and quality outcomes. Our professionals are board certified in a medical specialty by ABMS and have current unrestricted state medical licenses. They have previous utilization review experience with managed care, Medicare Advantage, & Medicaid, are UR / QI trained & certified, and have working knowledge of Milliman Guidelines & InterQual. Positions can be remote or office based. Some of the tasks our professionals perform include.
- Review denials of care based on medical necessity
- Review utilization management cases and communicate the decisions to the member and provider
- Peer-to-peer and/or appeal case reviews
- Serve as a resource and support to the medical management staff
- Ensure timely and consistent response to members and providers
- Attend meetings as appropriate; including medical director meetings, QI committee, and subcommittees as assigned
Judge Healthcare specializes in providing Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants on a Locum Tenens basis. By allowing our doctors to work their own schedule, without the long-term commitment of a permanent position, we provide the flexibility they seek and the opportunity to travel the country all while making a fantastic income. We provide Locum Tenens to:
- Acute Care Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Long-Term Care Centers
- Behavioral Health Centers
- Urgent Care/Primary Care Clinics
- Surgery Centers
Explore Other Services & Solutions
The Judge Group is the perfect firm. Large enough that is has access to a huge pool of extremely talented professionals but small enough to add that extra above-and-beyond personal touch that separates them from their competition.
Global Humanitarian Organization
I joined Judge and the experience I had was amazing. They always answered all my questions or addressed my concerns and a representative would have one-on-ones with me. Would love to work with them again.
Join OurWinning Team
Searching for an opportunity to work for a growing, family-owned business? Judge Healthcare is always looking to add driven, performance-oriented recruiting and sales professionals to our team. Click the button below to get started.Apply Now
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.