We have a great partnership with StaffingLogic because of its consistent and outstanding customer service.
Utilizing 50 years of success in staffing, Judge’s workforce solutions are built on experience and a commitment to understand and deliver customized solutions for each of our clients. Whether it is our proprietary Vendor Management System, StaffingLogic, Managed Services Provider services supporting IT, or our Recruitment Process Outsourcing offerings, Judge goes deep into each client’s process and goals to ensure the workforce solutions we provide are a perfect match for the organization.
Workforce Solutions Services
StaffingLogic Vendor Management Solution
StaffingLogic, Judge’s proprietary VMS system, is a vendor-neutral, web-based system designed to streamline the entire procurement process from “req-to-check.” The vendor management system software can be customized to fit each client’s business process, business rules, and supplier relationships. We work with each client and their stakeholders to understand their organization, workflow, and strategic goals and align the best VMS solution to meet those goals.
- Vendor neutrality, creating the best rates for top candidates
- Automated requisition creation, sourcing, hiring, engagement, on-boarding, and off-boarding
- Electronic approval process
- Consolidated invoicing and payments
- Analytics to evaluate and quantify candidate and supplier performance
- Electronic invoicing easily integrated into any ERP system
- Real-time visibility into spend
- Cost savings through negotiated rates with vendors
- Savings by streamlining the hiring and approval process
- Mitigates co-employment and compliance risk
- Vendor accountability through monitored process performance
- Reduced time to fill and increased quality of candidates
- Ensure timecard and invoice accuracy
Managed Services Provider
We bring best-in-class practices coupled with industry-leading expertise to provide customized end-to-end MSP recruiting solutions for our clients. StaffingLogic is able to create a suite of managed service provider services as wide-ranging as each business’ needs. Our program brings visibility and efficiency into contingent labor spend categories, and mitigates co-employment and litigation risks—all while saving time and money.
- Supplier Management
- Accounting Activities
- Support Level Services
- Contract Management & Maintenance
- Onsite Support
- Reports & Data Analysis
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
As a premier provider of top talent for nearly 50 years, Judge is uniquely positioned to provide our experience and expertise to our MSP clients on a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) model. We are able to develop and design a RPO solution to serve as a client's internal recruitment team or to supplement an existing team. Through our RPO model, every MSPsolution is tailored specifically to each client's unique processes and our method is efficient, scalable, and precise delivering on strategy, analytics, and execution.
Execution of Outsource Recruitment
- Job requisition qualification & approval
- Job descriptions and postings
- Candidate sourcing
- Interview management (scheduling logistics and follow up)
- Offer management
- Candidate supply & demand
- Industry research
- Demand & recruiter capacity planning
- Hiring ratio analysis
- Compensation modeling
- Benefits & equity
- Employee engagement
- Supplier performance management
Outsource Recruitment Strategy
- Talent attraction
- Employment branding
- Candidate experience
- Internal mobility
- Employee performance management
- Recruitment process expertise
- Attend meet-ups and specialized conferences to identify talent
- Improve time-to-fill and reduce costs-per-hire
- Agency-minded, incentive-based recruiters
- Recruiters aligned by job skill category
What is Workforce Solutions?
Workforce Solutions consist of services or products offered by third-party agencies aimed at the sourcing, management, and tracking of a company’s full time or contingent employees. This can include a Vendor Management System (VMS), Managed Services Provider (MSP), or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), amongst other products, services, and models.
A Vendor Management System (VMS) is a web-based or cloud-based platform that helps company’s manage, track, and procure contingent labor both on a full-time and contract basis. These systems help to streamline and automate the entire workflow of securing talent from third-party agencies.
A Managed Services Provider (MSP) in the staffing industry is a third-party firm that provides services around the management and sourcing of a contingent workforce from a set of approved and preferred staffing agencies. Services include supplier negotiations, vendor score carding, rate rationalization, onsite support, and reporting & data analytics.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a common practice where businesses engage a third-party firm with expertise and experience in the procurement of talent to manage all or part of their recruitment and talent acquisition operations. The practice of utilizing an RPO model helps companies control costs, drive efficiencies, scale services with fluctuating needs, and assist with program management. The RPO will perform the function of hiring people into the company with guidance from stakeholders for each position placed.
Explore Our Services & Solutions
Join OurWinning Team
Let’s Continue the Conversation.
Tell us how we can help you and we’ll be in touch soon.